IBERIA Wealth Advisors helps you navigate today's complex and ever changing financial markets. Our consistent approach and commitment to excellence in the investment process is vital to helping you attain the financial success and peace of mind you seek in a volatile world.
Investment management has changed over the past two decades. What once was a simple matter of creating a portfolio of high quality blue chip stocks and a few bonds is now infinitely more complex. The number and types of securities have multiplied, and asset classes such as alternatives, once unavailable to all but the wealthiest, are now easily obtainable.
Is your investment manager up to the challenge of navigating the complex and ever changing world of investing? Ask yourself these questions:
- On what basis are investment decisions made? Are they based on actual research or subject to whims, fads, or gut feelings?
- Have your investments been subject to rigorous due diligence? Does your advisor know the tax implications? Does your advisor understand the correlation between one investment and the rest of your portfolio?
- Does your advisor introduce new asset classes after they have been on the cover of Newsweek?
- Does your advisor select investments for you out of an inventory held by his or her firm?
- Does your advisor make more money off of one investment recommendation than another?
- Does your advisor proactively contact you for meetings and give you accurate performance information?
In today's complicated and dynamic financial markets, you need a highly trained professional, one who can work with you to identify your needs and can expertly navigate you through the difficult periods. IBERIA Wealth Advisors employs a team of veterans that utilize their collective wisdom to identify the best opportunities, while avoiding the tendency to "follow the herd." IBERIA Wealth Advisors utilizes a disciplined approach to investing, employing highly rated and thoroughly vetted managers and always looking for ways to improve the performance of your portfolio.